rationale

What is the idea for your documentary?

Idea idea for my documentary four culture in a digital age is the idea of how symptoms are becoming more and more easy to create due to how technology is advancing rapidly and how some films made with extremely low budgets are being seen as better than films with ones in the millions. 

Ideas on content structure, sound, cinematography and mise en scene?

For cinematography I want to create a nice looking orange glow to the documentary to show that it’s it’s welcoming welcoming and warm instead of cold. for Mise en scène keeping with the cinematography of warm colour tones I want to shoot it in my own room to show comparison between myself being able to create films and how a comedian is able to create an entire special called inside which was a Netflix special that won lots and lots of awards for being creative both in story wise and also through the cinematography being very colourful and bright but also very dark and depressing despite it still being filmed in one room no differences except lighting. 

How do you think this documentary will be successful and what is your unique selling point?

I believe this documentary will be very successful as fun films and low production films are becoming more and more popular due to then been on the rise because of films such as Spider-Man lotus which is a fan film was was able to acquire 100,000 USD through crowdfunding. Also because new filmmakers around the world are wanting to make things but I discouraged by the amount of money it would cost to make such a thing as a film but the documentary will make a point of telling them it isn’t as hard as it seems.

how would this reach and attract the right audience?

This will reach the right audience because of its demographic because i have created a target research fitted to my documentary research. i will present this to that target meaning the documentary would be better received and have more information to the audience i'm appealing to inside the audience.

Creating a survey helped me find out the specific target grade I wanted to base around my documentary so I can appeal this documentary to the designated audience.




Comments