Audience Research

 














Audience profile

An audience profile is a source for collecting data through surveys and primary research. Psychographics, demographics and social grade are essential to creating a audience profile.

This Below is a social grade, a social grade is a chart that allows people to be categorised into different places based on that class and income. The social great of my audience that I have found out of being based on the survey I created is Definitely around and E on a social grade class. Where I figure this is basically based on how all of the people who answered my survey are very young and do you not have long-term jobs.



What I found out.

Through this survey I have created I have been able to find out about the basics of what my audience wants from a documentary from the BBC.  For  example I have found out that the social grade of my audience is an E as The people who answered my survey are young and do not have full-time jobs and are most likely pensioners.

Comments